Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oh, this is the start of something good. Don't you agree?

Homies,
I am in the process of transition. Transition from boy to man. Transition from student to professional. Transition from Xanga to Blogspot. I have been out of the blogging business for awhile now but I feel like I am right at home. You see, my fingers itching for exercise. This is an opportunity for precisely that. This blog will be an expression of my own thoughts on life, spirituality, and my journey. I'm excited to share it with you ALL!
Peace and Love.

4 comments:

Josh King said...

Mikey,

Good to hear from you. I miss you too man. You need to come down here and visit sometime. You need to check out Five Star. You would love the ropes course. Hope to catch up with you soon.

Home of the Wolverines (lloyd carr voice)

Otis

Anonymous said...

Yoooouu should update your blog.

Brianna said...

Hi! I see you found my blog. I hope your preparations to come to Japan are going well. It's amazing. I hope you'll love it as much as I do.
Please let me know if you have ANY questions - even silly ones! Diane and Dr. Baldwin have my e-mail address.
Good luck!
P.S. I see you're from Bay Port - I'm from Sebewaing. The Thumb is taking over Japan... :-)

Anonymous said...

Xanga was good times :)

I'm so glad to have found this! I will totally be checking this when you're in Japan! We are hanging out next week, by the way. For SURE!