Friday, May 22, 2009

Flight

Sunday 15:51-In Flight

Hi everybody,

The adventure to Japan began today! I am writing you all from an altitude of 33,000 ft. We are flying over Hudson Bay at the moment… I just woke up from a quick little nap. During the nap, I had an interesting, nonsensical dream about some random Japanese temple. A majority of the people on this 747 plane are sleeping. Apparently the showing of Blue Planet isn’t really that interesting…

Anyways, I can say that I am currently very thankful for a few different things. Here’s a quick list:

Noise canceling headphones
Bon Iver on my iPod
Airplane stewardesses
Canada Dry

1 comment:

taylorhulyk said...

If I were appreciate only one thing in that entire blog post, I am most condoning of BON IVER playing on your noise-canceling headphones. Reps.