Thursday, May 14, 2009

Commencement

Hi everybody,

Here's an update on my life. I'm graduating this Saturday from Spring Arbor University. Then on Sunday, I will be leaving from Detroit for Tokyo, Japan. I am spending the summer teaching in a kindergarten and also traveling. I want to use this blog to share my stories and pictures with you! Thanks for caring and I'll miss you guys.

Also, to my Spring Arbor boys: I'll miss you guys. I love you all and was absolutely privilege live with you and become your friend.





love, mike

P.S. * If you have Skype: Check me out at michael.dean.yoder I'd love to chat with you...

*If you want Skype so you can talk to me, get it here

1 comment:

Jonathan, Angela said...

We're excited to hear about your time in Japan! God's blessings to you as you travel today, Mike.